Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chloe.


This week Chloe sat for her National Assessment Program (NAP) exams. Through the week, I've been tutoring her to prepare for this.

While revising the Maths subject, I found her having trouble understanding fractions. After a considerable amount of time explaining, I got quite exasperated with her for not grasping the concept.

So I said, "How can you not understand this? It is so easy!"

Equally frustrated, she responded, "Of course it is easy for you! You've done this for 39 years! I'm only 9!"

Wow. That sure made me feel old.

Here she is in all her singing glory, performing at the Arafura Games Opening Ceremony, an international games hosted by Darwin.


ps. You've to click on the pictures to enlarge them for a closer view.


Singing the national anthem.

Christine Anu was celebrity guest.
The crowd.
Fellow Malaysians.
Beautiful night.

Alyssa dancing on the bleachers.

No comments: