OK. I was due to deliver today, the 24th. As you can see, my full and busy schedule from earlier in the month must have brought on an early labour. All my other kids were on time, but looks like our lucky last bundle of joy has a mind of his own and is just rearing to go. And so, on the wee hours of the morning of the 18th, our precious little boy is born.
Our precious four. Our family is complete.








4 comments:
Congratulations to you Edith/Heng Dak/Chloe/Brandon/Alyssa,welcoming a new member in the family,"new kid in the block!",from all of us in Germoney.
You older guys might had heard of Michael "air" Jordan(the famous basketball player from the US.Well,I will and must give this little cute guy a nickname,"baby "hair" Jordan!".He has so much hair(many????,I ain't gonna count them!!!!),like my baby Salena,many,many years ago.
By the way,my baby Salena was nicknamed "Mon Chi Chi",from a little German boy,who had came to visit his mother in the hospital.
Great grandma made it a point to celebrate the birthday of Kenneth which fell on the 5th day of the 5th lunar month. We had a good dinner at Kum Kee on Wednesday 16th June, 2010. Two days later she was even more excited to hear the good news of the new addition to all in the family. I could see she was beaming with pride on the arrival of the latest great grandchild! HengDack sent some photos via e-mail to Wai Sum, and we all had a good look at the new baby, and we all agreed that Jordan is an exact replica of Brandon!
Heartiest congratulations Heng Dack and Edith! Hope you can quench our thirst for more photos of the new darling from Darwin!
Tai Pak Gong
Wow.. I love the shots that were taken in the hospital, right after the baby was born.
Your hubs took the photos?
Now you make me want to have another kid just so I could take these shots.. :P
Post a Comment