Here's a few videos to tide you over until my next blog post.
This is Jordan just over half an hour after he was delivered. He came with me into the recovery room straight after my C-section. Just born and already playing up for dad's camera. If you read my last post, I mention that his eyes and mind are like little radars...see how alert he is, checking out everything at first arrival.
And this one is of him sitting up playing in his bath tub at four and half months old. Oh, how he loves splashing in the water. Earlier on, he would lie on his back with my arms supporting him and he'd kick the water with his legs. Now that he can sit, he prefers sitting up and splashing with his hands. Future Ian Thorpe? Maybe?
Now that he can roll too he loves rolling onto his tummy so that he can see more things. He has strong arms and pushes himself quite high, and sometimes on all fours. I think he'll be able to crawl before long. He's quite a wriggly worm already. I can't believe all these in five months. Goes to show how fast they grow up and learn.
2 comments:
How marvelous! It is really exciting to see Jordan in action. I shall be viewing these videos over and over again! Just couldn't wait to see the next change! Tai Bak Gong
Nice . . .
Post a Comment