Friday, January 20, 2012

The face of a "Samseng".


Need I say more?

This blogpost is going to be short and sweet. I think just watching the next few videos I've put up will give you a general idea of what Little Samseng aka Mini Incredible Hulk (nicknamed by por-por) is like.

In this video, you can see how easily Alyssa che-che amuses him. I just love his dimples when he laughs.




Oh, and I just have to showcase this one to indicate to everyone else how active hyperactive he is. In the three minute video, he's like a Speedy Gonzalez, one moment here, the next moment there. *Sigh* so tired just watching him......




As mentioned in my previous blog, he loves 'driving'. The moment he sees a steering wheel or any object that resembles a steering wheel....he's off!




Last but not least, just for laughs, lately, he has taken to wearing Alyssa's high-heels (playshoes). The amazing thing is that nobody taught him or put on the shoes for him to walk in, and yet he has perfect balance in them! Just watch.




 (All these taken in December, before Christmas, so he'd be at 18 months old).

1 comment:

Vincent ckc said...

The face of a Samsung boss lah!