Saturday, February 4, 2012

In the limelight

During the Chinese New Year period, Chung Wah Society and the Lion Dance Troupe were featured on Channel Ten's 'People and Places Unique to the Territory'. It's great to see our Chinese Community here getting some attention and recognition.




Video courtesy of Vanilla Sky Productions.

1 comment:

Vincent ckc said...

If Ali were to ask me,"Are you coming today?"
I will shit in my pants and run for my life.Her "today" doesn't really sound like "to they".It sounds like "Are you coming to MATI!"
No wonder a song I once heard goes like this:
She come from a land down under
Where women throw
and the men take cover!
She said,"Are you trying to tame me?"
'cos I come from a land
of crocodile Dundee

A gal with the same name
of Ah Lee
6 foot 4 and
full of muscles
I said,"Are you trying to harm me?"
She said,"No!,and took me home for breakfast"
(And as the story goes,she wanted to BREAK me,but I was very FAST...and disasppeared)