Wow! I must've been away from blogging too long. Tried to log in today and I couldn't remember my password! Luckily no message popped up to say "I'm sorry. We've found someone less neglectful to take over your blog. Been nice knowing you."
Hope I'm forgiven though, considering that a few happy and unhappy events happened since mid-April that it seems like my life is spinning like a carousel and I'm just standing on the outside watching everything go by. Like they say, time stops for no man (or woman) and I wish it would stop for me sometimes, enough to jot down some happenings in my life anyway.
Firstly, with the passing of grandma last month my mind just wasn't geared up to blog. I know she's 94 and lived a great life, but she has always been strong. She has endured much sickness and overcame them everytime, so her passing was quite a shock for me.
Then there was helping Brandon prepare for his Year 5 NAPLAN exams which happened last week. Alyssa is getting a lot of homework too for Year 1 and she gets weekly spelling and reading tests that we need to get on top of daily. Luckily, Chloe's at that age where she's independent with her homework, though there are times when she needs help. *Sigh* such is my life. I feel like I'm back at school again! Fractions, decimals, algebra, tessalations, phonetics, graphemics, spelling, persuasive text writing, frog dissection, cell-staining, evaporation, climate change, self-sustaining environment...waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!
Anyway, to update you with some goings-on in our household during my absence from blog:
Here is Alyssa, doing what she loves best....drawing. She's doing up a bright and colourful birthday card for little Jimmy before his party.
This picture is a perfect example of a Mini-me. The uncanny resemblance.....
Brothers chillaxin'
Little Missy Moo all dolled up with hair extensions for her class performance during assembly three weeks ago.
And these are of the Little Devil running a-muck at a friend's baby's full-moon party. Over here, he's actually trying to run away from the owner of that toy....with the toy.
Aaaahhh...need to take a rest after all that running away whilst carrying the toy.
Some artistic shots taken by Chloe che che.
Our little trendsetter. I just recently bought him the Cars 2 pjs and shoes since he's a fan of Disney Pixar Cars. Needless to say, he wears them throughout the day, whether we're going out or at home. He refuses to change into any other outfits. He desperately needs a haircut! But then again, his hair makes him look all the more 'samseng'.
Sixth game into the soccer season, Brandon's team finally flogged their opponents 5-0 last Sunday. They have been scoring goals in the other five games, but have not been winning. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a winning streak. (Note: Brandon desperately needs a haircut too!)












1 comment:
It will be the 49th day of grandma's passing away on June 4, and we have arranged a small gathering at the grave yard at Semenyih on Sunday June 3. The ceremony is to mark the completion of the tombstone and Buddhist nuns will be there to chant prayers to initiate prosperity ‘旺山’。We all miss this Grand Old Lady!
Post a Comment