Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mr. Brylcreem

Yes...that is his new nickname now - Mr. Brylcreem. I still can't get over his thick dark, sleek and shiny hair. Best thing is that no matter which way I comb his hair, it always stays that way even after his sleep!  Needless to say, he has attracted many attention from the 'kwai-loes' here, especially little old ladies who are so fascinated with his thick dark hair and his gorgeous dimples - check out pic no.3 ;)



(Note that his hair is in its natural state. No added cream or baby oils)



Some brotherly love.  Quite often I find myself doing things for everyone. Guess that's what being mum is all about. One day, like most of my other busy days, Jordan was crying out impatiently for a feed. I had prepared him milk, and was readying myself to feed him, then I was 'summoned' by another child of mine to help her in the loo. When I came back, I was pleased to see that my elder boy has taken into his own hands to feed his baby bro. I couldn't help but take a picture to cement this image and moment forever :)

3 comments:

lee said...

Today, 18 JULY 2010, is the Full Moon of Jordan. As we celebrate the birthdays of Grand Auntie and also Dr Chow in K.L., we also send our best wishes to the Full Moon Boy in Darwin!
Tai Pak Gong

Vincent ckc said...

I think he is going to be a millionhair one day!!!!!.

Chrissie said...

hi Edith! Congrates on your newborn!!! Jordan is so adorable and looks like Brandon! Tonnes of love to you and family!