Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Seven months already?!

Oh my God, our little stuntmeister is growing up too fast. He is our own little Jackie Chan - hyperactive and daring. He would try anything, any stunts that would give you a heart attack. Sometimes I wish he would stop for a moment and take a breather...not for his sake, but for mine.

Seven months and he has grown four teeth. His two bottom teeth broke through just after he turned six months followed by his two upper teeth not long after. But this growth spurt is nothing compared to the other more mobile and physical capabilities of his. He started sitting up by himself just after four months, started crawling at around six months and now he's standing up once he gets a hold of a ledge, edge or rim of anything. I have to have my eyes and ears on full switch with this little stuntmeister. He is my little Evel Knievel.

When Alyssa was little, she was so slow in everything. She didn't crawl much and mostly after 10 months of age, and didn't start walking until after 15 months, much later than her older sister and brother. And to think I worry so much about her slow development. Now with baby Jordan, it's like..."you want it? you'll get what you want!" and everything is happening at one shot fast! In truth...I'm just getting too old for this.

If you think I'm exaggerating, the photos and video taken earlier this month are testament of his standing skills. Before long I'll be running after him.....huffing and puffing, that is. Sigh.








1 comment:

Vincent ckc said...

all by myself......I can stand............all by myself.......i wanna be....