Christmas in Australia falls in the summer season. It's all about the sun and the beach, barbecues, picnics, camping, outdoor fun. It has not been so lately as Mr. Global Warming has been causing quite some chaos all around the world. And so, dash my hopes of a summer beach photo idea for a Christmas greeting. The sky has been overcast for many days, and the rain comes and goes.
Panic mode aside, I had to find Plan B pretty quick. I must say, I work best under pressure. So from 10pm till 3am yesterday, I managed to come up with this Christmas greeting. I'm pleased with the end result as this is what Christmas is all about...happy smiles, family, children, sharing and appreciating how blessed we are. Here's to celebrating the birth of our Saviour and wishing everyone around the world a safe, peaceful and wonderful Christmas.

2 comments:
Fantastic!The Egyptians needed years to build their pyramide in Gizeh and it took you only a few hours!The building principles are almost the same,almost.Looking at your pyramide,I already know who the president is!Two are going to campaign for the vice president and maybe the youngest will give a tough competition too.Sure looked like a hierarchy chart too!
What are you cooking for New Year or the Chinese New Year?Maybe,"eat drink man woman 1"from Ang lee can give you some ideas(youtube).
"to live"from Zhang Yimou is also a very good film but it has another taste,namely Life.Borrow or steal some time to watch this in Youtube before they take it away.
Post a Comment