Darwin on Cyclone Warning Alert!
The rain has been pelting down for the last 24 hours non-stop. It's wet, wet, wet. We're experiencing a tropical low which may develop into a cyclone in the next 24 hours. The wind is strong and gusty...the rain pounding hard on our colourbond roof as I type.
The Breaking News on TV just issued a warning and all schools are closed tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we won't suffer a similar wrath to that of Cyclone Yasi. That would be terrifying. In any case, we're stocking up on necessities and essentials.
\
2 comments:
I know people will laugh when we have boats at home,like they had laughed a few thousand of years ago at Noah.And houses should be built on stilts because I think we are entering the flooding era.
And then I was wondering whether the earth is turning faster than for 50 years ago?Time seemed to be running so fast.
And then I was watching tennis,and I had also noticed that when the tennis ball is worn out after many shots and thrashing,losing it's felt,the ball seemed to travel faster.And everybody knows that the earth is getting bald,because of greedy developers!.But then this theory is not accurate because then the needle of the clock must also follow the speed of the earth's spin.This means the time for sunrise and sunset will be all messed up.But maybe due to the earth's magnetic force,the needle also move faster without us noticing it.Or is it the earth's gravity?
Anyway when tomorrow is Wednesday,I do not count Thursdays and Fridays.It is so fast and the weekend is there.
The other theory is, time is running faster for me because old people are very fast,sometimes faster than young kids.I MEAN IN MAKING MISTAKES !!!!!!!!!!
So don't worry about the cyclone.What comes, must also go,like at first you expected a visitor.But then that person became a nuisance and you have a BUSYTOR to deal with.I get quite xxxcited when I write this!
So you sing with the kids...rain rain go away...do not come again in any day!!!!!!!Amen.
Edith,do you know what is my shortest comment?
NO COMMENT !!!!
Post a Comment