Needless to say, I haven't broken out my camera for awhile. It's sitting there collecting dust. Poor Baby J has been missing out on attention time as all my concerns are diverted to the older kids. He has turned 10 months old at the blink of an eye. Can't believe in two months time he'll reach his first milestone. I recently noticed that his top two incisors are breaking through his gums. It's quite exciting, considering that there hasn't been much activity there for a few months after his front teeth (two top, two bottom) popped up.
He has started to eat what we eat nowadays. I don't feed him 'mush' (as the older kids would refer to his mixed and mashed up food) anymore. I don't cook separately for him, although I'm quite mindful of my kids' dietary preferences. He loves food and can chomp down his food at 60kmh. You'll get scolded if you're too slow with the spoon. His Ah Goong, who is so gentle and mild-mannered when feeding him always gets reprimanded by Baby J, because he is too slow :)
On top of his cheekiness and sneakiness, he has also learned two new tricks...that I know of...waving bye-bye and clapping his hands. That is, he understands the instructions to do so. As Murphy's Law would have it, he does all these neat tricks, and the moment I pull out the camera, he wouldn't comply to my
No good photos this time, but I've included a couple of videos of Baby J, just lazing around before bedtime.
Yesterday, I went to buy some fish with Baby J in tow. The fish lady, whom I've not seen for around 6 months, kept looking at baby J, asked if he was a boy or a girl. And I answered a boy. She said, I remembered you have a boy. But he is sooooo pretty! Hmmmm.
2 comments:
It is such a joy to view the video clips, and your narration of what's going on in Darwin.
Remember some months ago you brought up the name, Justin Bieber, and that Jordan had the same hair-style. That was the first time I heard this name, and the teenage idol is in town!
Your grandpa had always told me,"it is better to be late than never".So I am very patient.It is always nice to know what is hapenning in the other continent.
Prince Hairry very smart lah! No contract payment no "circus" for us lah!You boleh ikut?
Funny,all babies(grown up?)seemed to sound the same when they laugh.Just a thought of how many voices there are in this world.
Post a Comment