Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Alyssa's Calisthenics Christmas Party and Concert

It's that time of the year again for all the happening events to happen. First off, over the weekend we had Alyssa's Calisthenics Christmas party and end of year concert.

On Saturday, she attended training and the little girls celebrated with a little party after. As you can see, someone wasn't missing out either. He was right into it the moment we arrived to see the table laden with food.



Greedy is as greedy does! I have arranged and numbered the photos in sequence so you can see the order of events here. "Pai-seh" is not in this little fella's vocabulary. Before I even settled him down at the table, he ran off by himself to the food table in search of delectables. Having made his selection, and carrying as much as he could carry...in mouth and both hands....he came back to me. In less than a minute, he was off again, with food still in hands, in search of second helping. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You'd think that I don't feed this child enough.



Having described him as Speedy Gonzalez a few times, I have now evidence to prove that he doesn't sit still and is always toddling off. This is the view I get of him everytime. (Note: notice the double-take when he spotted the puddle of water and see what he does. This is what I have to put up with all the time).





On Sunday, Alyssa had a huge concert to end her year of calisthenics training. It was a huge concert, considering it ran for four hours, but surprisingly it wasn't boring for even a moment. The Top End Calisthenics Club is huge and have a couple of hundred members, so you can imagine each class and category of performances to go through, including a huge production of New York! New York!

You would've seen her team performances before but here they are again on stage. Again, she ended up lost amongst the crowd of tall girls. Her reason was that she walked too slow and ended up behind the other girls, instead of at the front. I just think that she's only so-so that's why she got stuck at the back!







She is only a Beginner and hopefully her interest stays. In fact, I'm pleased that Chloe came along with me to the concert. Now she's interested in doing calisthenics and I have no qualms in both my girls doing it as it's good exercise and great for their body, posture and flexibility. Hopefully one day, they can do this....

1 comment:

Vincent ckc said...

Aiyah! what to pai seh...just as long as he knows how to "Want Sake"(Cantonese),I see no problem for him in the future.
Free food for free people!