Chronicles random ramblings of a frazzled mother, the antics and anecdotes of her four offsprings, and basically the trials and tribulations of parenthood.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Is it that time of year already?
Can't believe it's that time of year already. Where has 2011 gone? Christmas tree is up a'la Chloe. This time round, I didn't interfere much and she did most of the decorating, including assembling the tree together.
Beautiful tree with beautiful ornaments. Very balance in each side of the tree unlike mine. Haha my tree against the wall so I transfer all the ornaments to the front :) She did a good job. Wish you can come back in this time of the year. My little one has yet to feel the Christmas spirit. With people like Vic no fun hahaha only the mom will get all the pressies and set up the tree. Time lies and I thought I just had my baby Caden like yesterday just before my last Christmas and now 1 year gone by. Scary huh? And I am aging so fast too. Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2012. -hugs- MZ Wong
2 comments:
When I was small
and Christmas trees
were tall
I used to laugh
while the others
had to pay
Now I'm tall
and Christmas trees
are small
and you don't ask
I'll have to pay
But you and I
our cash will
never die
but guess who
cried
come first
my PAY!!!!!!!!!!
A beautiful tree and now the snow can come!
Beautiful tree with beautiful ornaments. Very balance in each side of the tree unlike mine. Haha my tree against the wall so I transfer all the ornaments to the front :) She did a good job. Wish you can come back in this time of the year. My little one has yet to feel the Christmas spirit. With people like Vic no fun hahaha only the mom will get all the pressies and set up the tree. Time lies and I thought I just had my baby Caden like yesterday just before my last Christmas and now 1 year gone by. Scary huh? And I am aging so fast too. Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2012. -hugs-
MZ Wong
Post a Comment