Chronicles random ramblings of a frazzled mother, the antics and anecdotes of her four offsprings, and basically the trials and tribulations of parenthood.
Friday, July 10, 2009
M8 Injuries.
The above is one of the trails that Heng Dack goes mountain-biking on. It is steep and rocky and most times dangerous. Sometimes, even the best helmet cannot save the hard-heads, going down rocky hills like that!
Wow this smells like teen spirit. Taste like blood,sweat and cheers???TEARS lah!!! Feels like no risk,no fun! When can I join this Down Under team from Darwin? I'm from Up Above casting candidate from Hamburg. I quess I can add a few more scars on both my knees.The old ones are fading away!
1 comment:
Wow this smells like teen spirit.
Taste like blood,sweat and cheers???TEARS lah!!!
Feels like no risk,no fun!
When can I join this Down Under team from Darwin?
I'm from Up Above casting candidate from Hamburg.
I quess I can add a few more scars on both my knees.The old ones are fading away!
Post a Comment