Friday, July 17, 2009

When All Is Too Quiet ...


... in the house, you'd be sure that something is up.

If you can only hear little whispers and shush-ing behind closed doors; if they tell you that nothing is happening when you ask...you can bet your bottom dollar that little people in the household is up to no good.

And so, this is what I found upon investigation: the aspiring hairstylist, conducting hair-curling experiment on the willing guinea-pig...err, I mean, her little sister.





A bit of a Shirley Temple pout :)


At least I can say that her hairstyling skills have improved. It is definitely better than the haircut she gave her little brother a few years back!


11 comments:

Vincent ckc said...

Germans likes to comment and criticize,that is why they are always improving in every sector including fashion and hairstyle.To some people it is a piece of meat,to some it's poison.But frankly speaking,I find Brandon's haircut cool.With a few colouring he will look super geil,like the kids here use to say.Of course washable colours,so that the older generation will not get heart attacks etc!

dano said...

Good job Chloe. Alyssa looked so sweet!

dano said...

Unc' Vincent! How are you doing?

Vincent ckc said...

Hi Daniel!Thanks,we are all fine up here in Europe.
In Hamburg we reply to a Hokkien guy on the street,Kam siah kam siah!
Eh lau beh tua,I see beh see,boh kia see!
Here again one has to understand the middle sentence very carefully.To some it is a piece of young meat,to some persons,it is poison!
How did my readers go with it?Only God knows the truth but never mind.
To all the positve thinkers,BINGO!!!!!
"I see beh see"just simply means,I want to see can not see(view)" But see what?
Of course Pretty young German girls,chicks,kodoks,chicas etc.No young females to tackle in the street,on the road,in the town,everywhere!.I think this is what they meant in the Bible,D-day.
The second thing is that when a Hokkien guy tries to speak Hok Ki En Glish,we have a land of confusion.But chinese people are the most intelligent people on earth,I heard from my indian friend Kuku(my former classmate).It seemed the chinese were the very first to invent toilette paper around 2 to 3 thousand B.C.,no one really knows the exact date and then there is this great guy called Confucious,who give all his chinese descendants very good advice.I also try to follow his footsteps and become famous.
So please do not,never ever think of it to name your son Hok Kien Glish.He will never forgive you for your whole life!And when you are old,blur and forgetfull,he will send you to an Orang Utan reservation centre instead to an Old Folks home!
And everyday he will borrow money from you and everyday you will not remember to whom you had lend your money to.Ha ha ha !!!!
My best regards to your family and your Mum,my eldest Chair Chair(Cantonese)See the trouble with me when I try to pull out my cantonese dialect.I mean my eldest sister and not my two antique chairs at home!!!!
Boh Ka See,Boh Kia See,Boh Luiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
P.S,when you had missed a laugh a day,then you had wasted a day!.

dano said...

Unc' Chong, where's your blog? I'd think you could share lots about your life both in Malaysia and more so over in Germany. Edith, please excuse us using your blog as a kinda 'communicator'.

Edith said...

That's OK Dan. I'm getting lotsa entertainment out of this. The "additional" stories are spicing up my blog :)

How come I can't link your blog to mine? Well, I can link it, but when I click on the link it brings me to this Google Feeder page. No idea what it is.

Vincent ckc said...

Hi Danny!
when anything concerning the Computer,please listen to Madonnas hit,"like a virgin,touched for the very first time!"I'm so innocent and naive when I try to "Enter" something with my two fingers!
And I' not the" new kids in the blog".Jeremy is the one who fix up the things for me.From anti virus protection,Edith's Blog,etc!
I can only click,enter and log out and write nonsense,and this is already a milestone for me.

Vincent ckc said...

I was wondering,recalling and torturing my brain cells about Alyssa's look a like for almost a week.I knew I had seen something like her a few years ago with that hairstyle and face.
Then BINGO!!!!!
if you don't have money go to a chettiar,if you don't have brains to Goggle and Youtube.
STRIKE!!!!!Maggie Cheung(in the mood for love).

Vincent ckc said...

Why not to Google first and then to Goggle? That was what happened to my eyes for a week.
I should had followed,"first to Bata then to school"!

Vincent ckc said...

What happened to your mum,my second eldest chair chair(at last she manage to get a second pole position from the other).
Is she playing hide and seek with uncle Francis?
Or secretly training her skills in Mahjong in the computer?
Or meditating for a peaceful unification for the two koreans,through love,peaceful behaviour and humbleness like they do in their series,but not in real life!
I use to get a lot of jokes from her but original,yet to come?????
Or you had forgotten your mum to be included in your "Mo Tak Teng".Try "Yau Tak Teng" for her.
I Think your mum's favourite song is "Silence is golden,golden,but my eyes can't see"
you saw anything ?
For me "I see beh see",maybe time will tell.
Edith I'm still meaning my second eldest sister,you know?
And not my two second hand chairs!!!!!!!!!

Eva Lee said...

Oh..I definately remember the "bad hair-do" Chloe gave Brandon years ago! Yet another classic to the album~